2018 Annual Election Meeting
Don't Miss This Year's Annual Meeting!
10am - 3pm Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
San Marcos Community Center
We've changed things up a bit this year for the annual meeting. We'll still have the election of officers and a short business meeting, of course, but check out what else we've got in store for you.
* Catered Italian buffet lunch from Ciao's Ristorante Italiano!
* Guest Speaker: our own Judy Stinton will be on stage with lots of her best sewing secrets for making fabulous garments and accessories!
* So Sew English Fabrics will have textiles for sale! Visit their website for a preview of some of their wonderful offerings at great prices. (www.sosewenglishfabrics.com)
* Display tables to show off what Neighborhood Groups have been working on this year!
* Two FREE opportunity drawings! An almost-new Brother 1034 D serger with thread and a soft carrying case will go to one lucky attendee; and a $50 gift certificate at Sewing Machines Plus, Mission Bay store, will go home with another!
* And more FREEBIES: Each attendee will receive Judy Stinton's scarf book, a booklet from Schmetz Needles and fabric cards from So Sew English Fabrics!
All of this for just $15! Because our meal is catered, you must pre-register to reserve your spot! Go to the Needle Network, page 7 for registration form and details.